DORO 6880: How to program speed dial numbers?
SolvedHello,
I just bought a Doro 6880 mobile phone for my 83-year-old mother. I'm really struggling to program the speed dial numbers. The manual is not clear at all on this point. Could you help me? A big thank you.
2 answers
-
Moderator
Hello,
What do you mean by "short numbers"?
It's very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
Especially when it's not there...-
-
Moderator@Vervalli
OK, I didn't have the right instructions.. You wish to follow the procedure described on pages 15 and 16.
Excerpt from page 15
Continuation of Excerpt from page 16

I understand that after selecting the contact number to be assigned a shortcut from the contacts list, you press the contextual key (the key above which the "three horizontal bars" appear on the screen).
Then, using the navigation buttons (up/down arrow), you search for "Speed Dial Contacts".
Finally, you press and hold the "shortcut key" (2 to 9) that you wish to assign to this contact.
-
-
Hello, I owe you a big thank you because I managed to do it thanks to your guidance. Thank you so much!