Blue screen due to Java

Hello,

today when I launched my Minecraft launcher, I got a blue screen, my PC rebooted and then I got this report:

Problem event name: APPCRASH Application name: javaw.exe Application version: 8.0.2810.9 Application timestamp: 5fd0dac0 Default module name: jvm.dll Default module version: 8.0.2810.9 Default module timestamp: 5fd0d74e Exception code: c000001d Exception offset: 000000000023a6ac System version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 Locale identifier: 1036 Additional information #1: c0b7 Additional information #2: c0b7a3af5dfc21bfa83abc7c2310d4b3 Additional information #3: 0e5f Additional information #4: 0e5f40ccd76f4f42cccdd5e730cd1bcc

Can someone help me?

Thank you

5 answers

  1. Hello,

    Does your PC work well on Windows 7 Service Pack 1?


    0
    1. Yes, but I have never had a problem before.
      I changed my motherboard and graphics card about 4 days ago and Minecraft was working and the other games are working very well.

      0
      1. ...and a Minecraft update could not create this problem.

        Don't forget that your PC is still running Windows 7 (the OS has not been updated for 3 years).

        0
    2. I was launching version 1.12.2 of Minecraft, which is quite old.

      But what I don't understand is that I can still play Nations Glories without the Java rash.

      0
    3. Hello,

      I unfortunately found out again, I just tried to install Malwarebytes and it couldn't install properly because it claims to be detecting a rootkit on my PC. I don't know what to do anymore since I hadn't installed any antivirus yet.

      0
      1. Hello,

        Viruses, rootkits, malware, it's not my area. I'll let my little buddies help you. Please wait...

        0
    4. Hello, I just completely reinstalled Windows and I'm encountering problems with Java after a few hours of gaming.

      Can someone help me?

      0
      1. Hello,

        The best thing you can do is to abandon Windows 7. It hasn't been updated since January 2020.

        0