Sncfconnect app bug

Solved

Is there a bug on the SNCF Connect app for mobile?

Since the update of the app dated April 24, 2023, the response upon opening is:

"SNCF Connect keeps crashing, close the app."

Of course, I have tried several uninstall and reinstall, then restarting the mobile.

I attempted to email the developer: ***@***.

My email is blocked by Gmail.

Thank you for your responses.

2 answers

  1. Hello

    I spoke with a customer service representative from the SNCF Connect claims department (01 84 90 90 90).

    The answer is clear: the SNCF Connect app is no longer compatible with Android 7.0 since the last update. The only solution: change to a newer smartphone (!)

    I have a Samsung A5 2016 Android 7.0.

    2
    1. Contributor

      Thank you for the feedback ;)

      0
    2. @Radinoz

      What is completely incorrect is that SNCF did not communicate on this point

      On Play Store, there is no indication of this incompatibility. Users are left with their questions

      0