Reset unavailable
Hello,
I need to reset my PC, but unfortunately, when I go to my settings and start a reset, an error appears: "We encountered a problem while resetting your PC. As a result, we didn't make any changes."
What should I do? Thank you
2 answers
-
Hello,
what brand is the P.C. and what year is it from?
What system does it have in addition?
-
-
@RomainGA
Hi again,
A piece of advice: go ask for information at the LDLC that assembled it for you, just to find out how you should proceed without paying anything. If they're nice, they will give you advice.
Come back to keep us updated.
-
-
Hello,
The solutions to the most common causes (on Windows 10, but it doesn't change anything) are here; for the last resort solution (reinstallation), you will of course need to create a recovery USB drive, easiest done with Media Creation Tool.
https://www.malekal.com/rencontre-probleme-durant-reinitialisation-pc/