Universal remote control
SolvedHELLO EVERYONE
I want to enter my wifi code on my TV using my remote control, but I can't switch from lowercase to uppercase, how should I proceed? Thank you, it's an Echosonic remote control.
6 answers
-
Hello,
Could you specify the brand and model of your TV?
-
Hello, SHARP AQUOS
-
BUT the remote control is a universal remote control from the ECHOSONIC brand
-
Good evening,
After all, I could be mistaken, but if I trust the research on the web for the brand "echosonic," it is a replacement remote control only for the receivers of the echosonic brand.
Otherwise, what is the exact reference of this remote control?
-
-
@baladur13
Hello,
The applicant is talking about a remote control
Yes, but it is a echosonic remote control, which has been specified twice on this subject by the applicant.
-
Moderator@Anonymous user
It's hard to admit that you're wrong...
Echosonic remote, so what? It's not a remote reserved for Echosonic equipment as you seem to imply in message #4.
Message #1 ==> I want to enter my Wi-Fi code on my TV with my remote
In response to message #2 ==> Specify the brand and model of your TV?
Message #3 ==> SHARP AQUOS
-
-
Moderator
Hello,
To enter the WiFi code, isn’t there a keyboard that appears on the television?
To switch from lowercase to uppercase, generally, on the left side of the virtual keyboard, there is either an "ABC" key or an "up arrow".
You just need to use the remote control's cursor to go over it and click OK.
It's very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
Especially when it's not there... -
THANK YOU TO BALADUR13, I actually found color codes to change the type of text!