Question mark ... Save Report James - Last answer on 1 déc. 2022 1 answer Hello, I cannot record a question mark in Samsung Notes, it is not highlighted, thank you for your help. Samsung A33 5G Show more Related links: Why is there a red exclamation point in front of "message sent"? Galaxy: question marks instead of smileys Emojis replaced by question marks how to find the exclamation mark in the right place on a laptop 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report Panth33ra Hello, I can't save a question mark in Samsung Notes, it's not highlighted ...and when you write a message, is the question mark present? ... Report James No worries on messaging and WhatsApp. ... Report Panth33ra @JamesHello, See this solution on the Samsung Forum.
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report Panth33ra Hello, I can't save a question mark in Samsung Notes, it's not highlighted ...and when you write a message, is the question mark present? ... Report James No worries on messaging and WhatsApp. ... Report Panth33ra @JamesHello, See this solution on the Samsung Forum.