CS 1.6 Bots

Solved
Hello,

I can't play with the bots,
here's an image for better understanding ==>
[img]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/1424/sanstitrejo3.jpg[/img]

What should I do to play with the zbots, please?
Thank you

15 answers

  1. I will make you happy, because it was done to me! So tada!!!

    http://ww1.forum-cs.com/tuto_bots
    20
    1. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
      0
    2. mamoune. type in the console bot_add_ct or bot_add_tt
      0
  2. To be able to add bots, you first need to create a server, so I think you know how to do that, it's not complicated.
    Then you need to be connected to it.
    And once you're connected to your server, you type: bot_add_(ct or t).

    There you go, it should work.
    11
    1. Well, I'm doing exactly that: create a server, type in the console (bot_add_t) when I'm ct and the console shows me *unknown command*.
      19
      1. loooooool it's not working
        I'm typing bot_add_t it's not working
        12
        1. I DON'T WORK EITHER, it says that the command is unknown :O
          it's when I create a game on CS 1.6 "new game"
          7
          1. As-tu accepté qu'il y ait des joueurs supplémentaires, car ça m'est déjà arrivé à cause de ça ?
            0
          2. how do we get them to accept?
            0
          3. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
            0
          4. piss
            0
        2. It's been a little while since I played CS, I took a break for my studies and I tried to add bots. So I started by downloading the bots and installing them in the requested folder, I launch a LAN CS game.
          I notice that I can't add bots in the LAN game I'm in, it says unknown command
          wtf? bot-.- So I'm waiting for help, thanks in advance!!
          9
          1. Many people think of themselves as heroes in these forums hmm ..

            The add_bot only works on a local network server and not on an internet connection.
            Have you at least ever owned a server? No judging by your comments.
            Here is something to help you!

            If it could be useful, here is the answer
            Download the bots from http://podbotmm.bots-united.com/main_pb … nloads.htm
            Create a folder podbot in addons on the ftp
            Then retrieve the plugins.ini from metamod
            Add linux addons/podbot/podbot_mm_i386.so in the plugins.ini of metamod
            Send the file, reboot and logically the bots should be installed

            You also need waypoints for maps that don't have any of course

            Sincerely, loOux
            21
            1. Salut, à quel dossier dois-je copier le patch ?
              6
              1. Honestly, guys, could you not just respond simply without geek language, please? Put yourselves in our shoes, who cannot enjoy this wonderful game in all its aspects. So I beg you, please respond simply with straightforward and concrete links. ;)
                6
                1. Geek language? Where??? If this is geek language, go back to your Xbox 360! You'll see, they'll take you by the hand just like they should!
                  4
                  1. Seriously, what don't you understand? We can surely explain it to you.
                    3
                    1. Bon, eh bien, je n'y arrive pas, c'est dommage :[[ mais je le fais quand même :ppp
                      1