Keyboard mouse on PS4

Hello,

Recently, my PS4 controller stopped working and charging; I suspect the circuit responsible for charging the controller is defective. So, I decided to buy a keyboard and mouse to (potentially) be able to turn on the console without the help of the controller. The keyboard connects and the keys seem to work, however, I'm stuck on the main screen that asks me to press the PS button to use the controller, and no key on the keyboard seems to make the console react. I tried switching the keyboard to BIOS mode but with no result; the spacebar doesn't work either. Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?

PS: it's a gaming keyboard bought at Aldi????

1 answer

  1. Try PS Remote Play


    0
    1. Don't forget to connect to remote play with the same account as your PlayStation.

      0
    2. What is PS Remote Play?

      0