EDF customer service refused
Hello,
For the past few days, I have not been able to access the EDF customer service website.
I get the following message:
Access denied
You are not authorized to access ""http://particulier.edf.fr/fr/accueil/gestion-contrat/mon-compte-edf.html" on this server.
Reference #****
What should I do to fix this issue?
Thank you.
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 95.0.4638.69
For the past few days, I have not been able to access the EDF customer service website.
I get the following message:
Access denied
You are not authorized to access ""http://particulier.edf.fr/fr/accueil/gestion-contrat/mon-compte-edf.html" on this server.
Reference #****
What should I do to fix this issue?
Thank you.
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 95.0.4638.69
4 answers
-
ModeratorHello,
you should try using https instead of http
-
-
Contributor@RAIMONHello ...
Have you tried with another browser? Edge or others... because the link works fine
A+ -
Moderator@RAIMONAfter testing on another browser, it could be the firewall on your machine or the firewall of the network you are on
or the IP of your machine which, even if it appears to be located in France, could be blocked on the called server
if it's a laptop, you should try it from another network
-
-
ContributorHello ...
I just did a test ► http://particulier.edf.fr/fr/accueil/gestion-contrat/mon-compte-edf.html ....and no connection issues on my end
See you! -
I am currently in Africa and I am also unable to connect to the EDF site. This is very disabling because I can't manage my account remotely.
-
Hello,
if you are using a VPN, go to these settings and change the region; SPAIN for example.
This should improve things!
Best regards