LG remote control issues

Solved
The power button is flashing and the remote control is no longer working/unable to change channels or turn off the TV.

4 answers

  1. Moderator
    Good evening,
    Stupid question: have you tried putting in new batteries?

    --
    I call a spade a spade *
         *in French in the text
    1. not if c+n, I'm thinking about it but I wanted an opinion but I'm worried about getting it back up and running
      1. Moderator
        When you've put in new batteries, check out this tutorial:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVt0cPeyXzk

        --
        I call a cat a cat *
             *in French in the text
        1. Thank you, but I didn't need to change the batteries; I went to Boulanger; at the AV service, they didn't know, but they opened the remote, took out and put the batteries back in, and it stopped flashing. As for the salespeople, they didn't know anything!!! Fortunately, when I got home, everything worked normally. Mystery and bubble gum, but probably a bad contact with the batteries.
      2. Moderator
        Glad for you and nice to have you back, regarding the green light

        --
        I call a spade a spade *
        *in French in the text