Optex Decoder

Hello,
My Optex decoder no longer displays anything after a storm, yet the TV turns on even though I no longer have any channels
Do you have a solution or is it completely dead????
Thank you

Configuration: iPhone / Safari 14.0.3

3 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    In my opinion, it’s the Optex decoder that got struck by lightning (through the antenna)... and not the television (???)... for me, the solution is to replace it

    -- if it’s not a satellite receiver..?? but indeed a digital terrestrial receiver, this one should do the trick https://www.satenco.com/fr/recepteur-tnt/109211-sedea-snt-850-hd-recepteur-tnt-terrestre-3335351008502.html
    .. I believe Leroy Merlin sells them, Brico Dépôt too.
    1
    1. Indeed, and even if the model you show seems to no longer be available, it's raining, I bought one with equivalent features and price at Boulanger.
      0
    2. Ok thank you very much
      0
  2. Contributor
    Indeed, I hadn't noticed that it was out of stock... strange to showcase an item that is out of stock or no longer sold... But that was the idea, thanks for correcting it.. with that, you should reconsider your TV..
    0
    1. A side note, I recently had an even more tricky situation at Casto where I needed a large quantity of the same item.
      You have to log in online at a regular store... and it shows the stock of the item in question at the regional depot.
      There was not enough stock there, but in the local store, from which (it was very heavy) I had a really hard time getting it delivered.
      0
  3. Contributor
    Yes, thank you for the link, we can even find the user manuals there..

    I hope that with all this, Djamila will find a solution to her story...

    Good luck.
    0