Facebook Dating
Closed
Hello everyone,
I recently learned about Facebook Dating, and I realized that all my friends had it except for me.
At first, I thought it was a problem with my phone or my app.
But ultimately, when I logged into my old account, I actually had Facebook Dating on it!
So I compared all the settings, enabled my location, but nothing works, Facebook Dating does not appear on my main Facebook account.
I saw that I am not the only one, does anyone have a solution?
I tried to report the issue to Facebook, but getting in touch with them is nearly impossible...
Thanks in advance
I recently learned about Facebook Dating, and I realized that all my friends had it except for me.
At first, I thought it was a problem with my phone or my app.
But ultimately, when I logged into my old account, I actually had Facebook Dating on it!
So I compared all the settings, enabled my location, but nothing works, Facebook Dating does not appear on my main Facebook account.
I saw that I am not the only one, does anyone have a solution?
I tried to report the issue to Facebook, but getting in touch with them is nearly impossible...
Thanks in advance
2 answers
-
Hello, I can't find the app either. In fact, I had it, I unregistered twice and since then, nothing. If anyone is in the same situation and has the solution, I'd love to hear it ;-)
-
-
-
@Banou
hello me too and I can no longer come back
-