Facebook Dating

Closed
Hello everyone,

I recently learned about Facebook Dating, and I realized that all my friends had it except for me.

At first, I thought it was a problem with my phone or my app.

But ultimately, when I logged into my old account, I actually had Facebook Dating on it!

So I compared all the settings, enabled my location, but nothing works, Facebook Dating does not appear on my main Facebook account.

I saw that I am not the only one, does anyone have a solution?

I tried to report the issue to Facebook, but getting in touch with them is nearly impossible...

Thanks in advance

2 answers

  1. Hello, I can't find the app either. In fact, I had it, I unregistered twice and since then, nothing. If anyone is in the same situation and has the solution, I'd love to hear it ;-)
    69
    1. Did you finally get back Facebook dating?
      0
    2. Me too, same problem

      5
    3. @Banou

      hello me too and I can no longer come back

      0