Smartfit Lite and Messages
Solved
Hello,
I have the message icon on my watch, but my messages are not displaying, nor is there any notification. When my phone rings, it vibrates, which is normal, but nothing for the messages. I have a Samsung, and I'm connected via Bluetooth. There's nothing in the manual, it's very basic.
Thank you in advance for your help
Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 13.2
I have the message icon on my watch, but my messages are not displaying, nor is there any notification. When my phone rings, it vibrates, which is normal, but nothing for the messages. I have a Samsung, and I'm connected via Bluetooth. There's nothing in the manual, it's very basic.
Thank you in advance for your help
Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 13.2
2 answers
-
Download the verifit pro app. Once installed, click on "device" then on "previous".
-
Good evening,
I have the same problem, but with an iPhone (call notifications, but no SMS) with my watch,
I downloaded Verifit Pro instead of Fit Pro (as indicated in the manual) and I can't even connect the watch.
Yet, all notifications are enabled.
I'm desperate...If you have any idea ???? I'm all ears
Thank you
-
-