Anumanlive

Hello everyone, I've been seeing Anuman Live appear every time I start my PC for a while now, and I don't know what it is or how to remove it because it doesn't show up in the add/remove list of my control panel. Thank you for your help; I would be very grateful.???
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.7

21 answers

  1. Having the "Anuman Live" page open on the computer is considered harassment to me. It's even a personal attack. Imagine if there were 500 companies doing the same thing; it would be impossible to access "the Internet," it would become too burdensome.
    The solution becomes the counterattack; we must harass this company ourselves by sending messages to: propositio@anuman-interactive.com
    Or by calling for any excuse at 01 48 97 92 92.
    When their system is blocked, they will have to react. Thank you all. M.C.
    3
    1. Security Contributor
      Hi

      use CCleaner (when installing, uncheck the installation of the YAHOO toolbar)

      https://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/utilitaires/5647-ccleaner/

      then go to tools, then to startup and delete anuman
      also do a cleanup and repair the errors three times

      ______________

      otherwise go to START, then RUN, type msconfig and click OK
      in the STARTUP tab, delete anuman live

      restart and accept what appears

      __________________
      otherwise
      try to delete it with Unlocker:

      https://www.01net.com/telecharger/windows/Utilitaire/manipulation_de_fichier/fiches/32585.html

      see you later
      1
      1. I don't know if you managed to delete anumanlive, but I'm still having problems doing it.
        Please kindly provide me with the procedure. All my gratitude and recognition.
        0
        1. Security Contributor
          Try right-clicking on the icon and unchecking "Run at startup" and then click "Exit"

          ______________

          If it persists

          paste a hijackthis report

          http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/tools/security_tools/hijackthis/download

          manual :

          https://leblogdeclaude.blogspot.com/2006/10/informatique-section-hijackthis.html

          I recommend renaming Hijackthis, to counter a potential Vundo infection.

          For example: Rename the HijackThis.exe file to eden.exe, to do this, right-click on the HijackThis.exe file and choose rename from the list

          Then, with Explorer, create a folder c:\hijackthis
          Unzip Hijackthis into this folder.
          It’s important for backups."
          1
          1. Good evening, I think you’re not the only one with this problem. As for me, I wouldn’t waste too much time on it; just reformat the PC and reinstall the drivers without forgetting to back up the data. I found this program on PC tips... to be avoided!!
            0
            1. Hello, I bought a driving simulator on Anuman. They told me to download Anuman Live, and after I downloaded it, I need to create an account. But when I click on "Create an account," nothing happens. I was told to delete it and reinstall it, but it still doesn't work. Thank you.
              0
              1. I just went through the same struggle...
                Every time I try to delete it, it says that the program is running, so I can't delete it

                I managed to do it by:
                - launching anumanlive, the icon appears in the bottom bar, then right-click and quit
                - going to c/.../application data (why is it there by default??? good question)/anuman selected then deleted

                it worked for me, good luck
                1
                1. Perfect, thank you.
                  0
              2. To remove ANUMANLIVE, simply go to the Start menu, choose Run… then type Msconfig, click OK, and then navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg
                Here you can remove old program remnants. If this key does not exist, then there is nothing else to remove.
                0
                1. Thank you for getting back to me, but I assure you that I followed your instructions; you were mistaken! But not by much, lol... It's not <<msconfig>> but rather typing <<regedit>> that works better for navigating the registry keys. I had tried it, but I fixed the issue by reformatting the PC since I'm not experienced in Windows programming <<ms dos="">>... But that's a different story; you need to go to school for that, and it will take a while!</ms></regedit></msconfig>
                  1
                  1. Good evening,
                    I also have AnumaLive on my screen every time I turn on my PC. While performing an antivirus scan, there was a Trojan, and my antivirus automatically removed this file from my PC.
                    0
                    1. Hello, not being a no-life, I don't understand anything about your gibberish! What is this rG? LKP thing?
                      I UNDERSTAND NOTHING!! Get this damn umanlive live off my PC!! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!! I'm tired of lagging at startup for an account I don't want to create!!
                      -1
                      1. Hi
                        look in the bar next to the time and right-click and uncheck start at boot.
                        1
                        1. Hi. I read everything you wrote and I believe I have correctly removed anuman. However, my computer is not working properly anymore. I can no longer shut it down normally, everything is freezing, I can't even burn to recover my photo backups and others. My antivirus doesn't want to run a full scan anymore.
                          I don’t know what to do anymore. I would at least like to find a way to recover my data before formatting.
                          Can anyone help me??????
                          0
                          1. Re - hello.
                            I have a message that keeps showing up now

                            Server busy
                            Unable to complete this action because the server is busy. Choose switch to activate the busy program and fix the problem ...

                            And I can't close this window.

                            What is this?
                            0
                            1. I also have problems with anumanlive. I don't understand anything you're saying because my computer is in English. Help somebody...
                              0
                              1. Hello, I have anumanlive that appears every time I start my Windows XP PC. I would like to know if this is concerning and if I should remove it immediately. If so, how can I remove it with Windows XP? I would also like to know if this software indeed contains a Trojan as my antivirus scan didn’t detect anything. Thank you for your help.
                                0
                                1. Regedit
                                  you are looking for this
                                  HKU\S-1-5-21-1630920978-4209830418-2515049219-1113\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

                                  you delete the value.
                                  0
                                  1. Hello, I had this issue with this virus before, but Kaspersky removed it in a minute, no more startup problems...
                                    0
                                    1. Hello,
                                      I was able to delete it easily through the control panel using the uninstall programs menu.
                                      0
                                      1. I confirm control panel uninstall program and it's OK
                                        Thanks for the tip and good luck to everyone.
                                        Best regards. Nono
                                        0
                                    2. You normally have a blue and white A logo for anumanlive on the right side of your taskbar...

                                      You right-click on it and then left-click on "launch at Windows startup."

                                      And normally you shouldn't have it at startup anymore.

                                      I hope this works for you.
                                      1
                                      • 1
                                      • 2