Utilitaire de configuration Aptio
Solved
-
Hello,
My computer starts up on a blue and gray page "Aptio setup utility."
I've seen many posts, especially on this forum, discussing changing the CSM option, but unfortunately, I don't have this choice as "CSM" is not mentioned in any of my tabs.
Do you have any idea?
I have five years of university work on this computer, and I care about it a lot...
Thank you in advance for your help!
Best regards
My computer starts up on a blue and gray page "Aptio setup utility."
I've seen many posts, especially on this forum, discussing changing the CSM option, but unfortunately, I don't have this choice as "CSM" is not mentioned in any of my tabs.
Do you have any idea?
I have five years of university work on this computer, and I care about it a lot...
Thank you in advance for your help!
Best regards
1 answer
-
ContributorHello
"a blue and gray page 'Aptio setup utility'"
this is the BIOS
if the PC starts on the BIOS, it's not a good sign
is the date and time in the BIOS correct??
--
If my answer helped you, click on the Thank you button.-
-
Contributor@Aiglesalaire574If the PC boots to the BIOS every time, it means there is a hardware problem.
Is the hard drive recognized in the BIOS? -
@jfmimiHow can I know that? Sorry, I'm bad at computers haha.
-
Contributor@Aiglesalaire574give photo of the Bios
-
-




