Intermittent fault

Solved
Hello,
after searching, I found in the driver security this note:

The device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6613&SUBSYS_22B01458&REV_00\4&17af19ea&0&0010 had a startup problem.

Driver name: oem14.inf
Class GUID: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: amdkmdag
Lower filters:
Upper filters:
Problem: 0x15
Problem state: 0x0

It is therefore necessary to update the oem14.inf driver. I found a clue with the Winthruster application, and when I load this application, the anti-malware blocks it.
Where can I find this Oem14.inf driver, please?
Custom-built computer,
motherboard with AMD A8 5600K APU
AMD Radeon R7 200 series graphics card

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 84.0
Custom-built computer,
motherboard with AMD A8 5600K APU
AMD Radeon R7 200 series graphics card

7 answers

  1. hi

    what OS is your PC running (W7/W8.1/W10) 32 or 64 bits --> click here

    post a screenshot of your device manager --> click here

    cya

    0
    1. I am on Windows 10 _ 64 bit
      0
      1. hi

        can you send me a screenshot of your device manager, as requested in my previous message --> click here

        thanks

        @+

        --
        the radiation level is higher at the job center than in Chernobyl
        0
        1. Here is an excerpt from the Device Manager status, the card is reported to be functioning well, but the driver:

          The device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6613&SUBSYS_22B01458&REV_00\4&17af19ea&0&0010 encountered a startup issue.

          Driver name: oem14.inf
          Class GUID: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
          Service: amdkmdag
          Lower filters:
          Upper filters:
          Issue: 0x15
          Problem status: 0x0
          0
        2. Hello, I have the same error but I have an Intel graphics card. Please help me

          The device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1916&SUBSYS_81EB103C&REV_07\3&11583659&0&10 had a startup problem.

          Driver Name: oem50.inf
          Class GUID: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
          Service: igfx
          Lower Filters:
          Upper Filters:
          Problem: 0x15
          Problem Status: 0x0
          0
      2. re

        ok, it was to check if you had any alerts in the device manager (? or /!\) yellow

        do this:

        1) download 7zip to your desktop --> click here

        right-click on 7zip, and choose "run as administrator" to install it

        2) Download this driver --> click here
        and put it in your documents.

        Right-click on --> AMD-FORCED-Catalyst-10x64-27.20.14501.28009_20.12.1-drp.zip
        Select --> 7Zip
        Choose --> extract to "AMD-FORCED-Catalyst-10x64-27.20.14501.28009_20.12.1-drp\"

        Go to the device manager.
        Right-click on the device --> The device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6613&SUBSYS_22B01458&REV_00\4&17af19ea&0&0010 encountered a problem on startup.

        Update the driver
        Browse my computer ......
        Choose from a list of drivers...
        Have disk
        Browse
        Go to your documents
        Go to the unzipped driver folder --> AMD-FORCED-Catalyst-10x64-27.20.14501.28009_20.12.1-drp
        Folder --> AMD
        Folder --> FORCED
        Folder --> Catalyst
        Folder --> 10x64
        Folder --> 27.20.14501.28009_20.12.1
        Select the file --> C0361901.inf and OK
        Restart



        see how the device functions

        @+

        --
        the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than at Chernobyl
        0
        1. Hello, I have the same error but I have an Intel graphics card. Please help me

          The device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1916&SUBSYS_81EB103C&REV_07\3&11583659&0&10 had a problem starting.

          Driver name: oem50.inf
          Class GUID: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
          Service: igfx
          Lower filters:
          Upper filters:
          Problem: 0x15
          Problem status: 0x0
          0
      3. hi

        where are you with the manipulation?

        do you still have the message for the graphics card update?

        see you later

        --
        the radiation level is higher at the employment center than at Chernobyl
        1
        1. I succeeded in the operation you advised me to do, after being stupidly stopped by an antimalware software that was blocking the microphone (plus some personal steps, ...)
          Thank you so much and Happy New Year!
          0
          1. re

            thank you for the feedback

            no problem for the help, and happy new year as well

            @+

            --
            the radiation level is higher at the employment agency than at Chernobyl
            0