Night lighting not working

Good evening, I am here because I am in distress, it has now been 1 year that I have been backing up all the Windows updates because my night light does not work. (It's grayed out, no way to activate it) I have tested absolutely all the solutions I could find online, but nothing works. My Windows is now forcing updates since my version is too old (the one where the night light works).
I really, really need help, I can't stand going in circles with this problem anymore.
(I use the night light permanently, spending several hours a day on the computer, my eyes thank me)
Thank you in advance for your feedback.

2 answers

  1. Good evening,

    Try going through the Windows Settings, left click on the Windows logo at the bottom left, left click on Settings (gear icon) in the Settings window, left click on System, then in the right part of the window under Display click on the Night light button to activate it and then click on Night light settings. In the new window, you can adjust the brightness level and then click on the Schedule button and set your desired hours below.
    Hope this method works,
    Best regards :)
    -2
    1. Contributor
      Hello Droopy;

      Glorious678 said in his statement:

      ===► It is grayed out, no way to activate it


      A+
      0