Damaged USB drive
Solved
Hello,
I am trying to solve the problem with my USB flash drive that absolutely will not format because it has write protection... I have tried several tutorials using the cmd command with diskpart, etc. I also tried AOMEI Partition Assistant and nothing... Now the disk structure is corrupted and unreadable after several manipulations. I don't know how to solve this problem.
I am trying to solve the problem with my USB flash drive that absolutely will not format because it has write protection... I have tried several tutorials using the cmd command with diskpart, etc. I also tried AOMEI Partition Assistant and nothing... Now the disk structure is corrupted and unreadable after several manipulations. I don't know how to solve this problem.
21 answers
-
Hello
https://www.diskpart.com/fr/articles/retirer-protection-en-ecriture-cle-usb.html
Note: never tried
--
Take the time to comment!
A thank you is appreciated.
Mark as resolved if your issue has been solved. I use the familiar form with everyone.
