Internet access to the Matmut site

Solved
Hello,
I am facing the following issue: when I try to access the Matmut website, the insurance company I have been a client of for over 10 years, I receive the message
"<Sorry, unable to access this page. The IP address of the www.matmut.fr server could not be found>". This is the only site that returns this message. On the phone, Matmut tells me that there are no issues on their end.
Do you have any explanation?
Thank you very much.
Best regards

Configuration: Windows / Edge 84.0.522.48

4 answers

  1. Horror and Damnation!
    I just realized that it's my VPN (Cyberghost) that's blocking access to the Matmut site, for reasons I don't understand. By disconnecting it, I was able to access the site.
    I'm sorry!
    5
    1. Hello,
      Have you tried connecting with different browsers (Firefox or Opera for example)?
      0
      1. Hi!
        Thank you for your reply.
        I tried with Edge, Chrome, and Firefox. The result is the same = connection impossible.
        0
    2. Good evening,
      did anything particular happen between the last successful login and the first failed login (updates, etc...)
      What firewall is installed on your machine?
      0
      1. Hello,
        As I mentioned in my last message, the cause of this blockage was due to my Cyberghost firewall. It was set to a server in Paris, and that blocked Matmut. I switched it to a US server and it worked. I have no explanation. Thank you for your interest.
        Best regards.
        0