Fnac change email address Bruno36200 - Last answer on 24 juil. 2020 1 answer Hello, My FNAC personal account refuses to change my email address. What should I do as I am changing my email address and will no longer be able to track my orders? Thank you in advance for your help. Show more Related links: modify an email to forward shortcut key for email address error loading emails Change Google Drive email address unrecognized email on LeBonCoin faux email 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report rmastro Hello, Have you received a response as I am in the same situation. Best regards
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report rmastro Hello, Have you received a response as I am in the same situation. Best regards