Hello, I am on nine this morning I wanted to check my emails and once the page opened a message appears "error loading emails" while everything was working perfectly yesterday thank you to those who can help me
If you have problems with n9uf, look elsewhere. n9uf does not care about our problems, only about its own interests. When n9uf sees its "gullible clients" leave, it may then pay attention to our problems and its methods.
jovejor
Hi, I have the same problem!!! I went to see the Nine support, then network status. They note that for a few days they have been having email delivery issues..... hoping it won't last too long! Good luck!
fanfan 2
For my part, I have the same problem but I still receive junk mails, so I don’t understand why the inbox is not working.
panpan56
I have the same problem, Chloe is useless!! No solutions for now, neuf has messed with us, I hope that sfr will be able to resolve this problem very quickly (24 emails today, nothing to do, recover from the trash, nothing works....) what attitude to adopt! The tough guys in the hat will eventually solve this problem, thank you.
YOYOFANFAN
I was with Free for years and SFR promised me more bandwidth with them, so I switched to them and nothing!!! Two months with them and it's just problems (disconnections, major slowdowns, landline that doesn’t work) they don't care about us!!! They can go screw themselves and long live FREE.......
Claude
I have had the same problem since 29/05. Error loading your emails With the SFR box Unable to read and import my messages Otherwise, everything else works.
paquita 1
For me, it's been the same for 2 days, but after asking the "live chat" support of SFR, they told me there was a reception problem at the moment. I don't understand why my email inbox isn't working and why I'm still receiving spam. Additionally, I noticed this morning that I'm receiving my SFR emails normally on my mobile phone... curious!!!
gawel08
idem pour moi ça marche sur android mais que dalle sur le pc j y comprend rien n y as t il personne chez sfr?