Samsung TV stuck
Hello,
I have a Samsung LED TV that gets stuck every time I press a button, it says "Key lock." How can I remove that and use my TV again?
I have a Samsung LED TV that gets stuck every time I press a button, it says "Key lock." How can I remove that and use my TV again?
4 answers
-
Hello,
Press and hold the Menu button on the remote for 5 seconds to see if it unlocks the TV.
--
Life is not a river but just a crossing.* -
ModeratorHello,
What is the model of this Samsung television?
--
It's very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
Especially when it isn't there...-
-
-
Moderator@LauricoeurAt the risk of repeating myself: What model is this television?
-
-
-
-
Hello,
https://info-tv.fr/comment-debloquer-ou-deverrouiller-votre-samsung-49m5515/
--
The enemy is stupid: he thinks we are the enemy when it is him!
Pierre Desproges
(Windows 10 Configuration). -
I have a Samsung TV that is locked and I wanted to know how to unlock my TV. Thank you very much for your help.
Best regards,
Name removed CCM Moderation