Change source on TV without remote
Hello,
My mother-in-law can no longer use her remote control (dmla), and she has many DVDs that she used to watch, but now it has become impossible for her to change the source on the television with the remote control (the display is also very fast).
Do you know of another solution?
I thought about an HDMI switch, does it exist? Or any other accessory?
If you have any ideas, I would be grateful.
Thank you for your help.
Best regards.
Mike79410
My mother-in-law can no longer use her remote control (dmla), and she has many DVDs that she used to watch, but now it has become impossible for her to change the source on the television with the remote control (the display is also very fast).
Do you know of another solution?
I thought about an HDMI switch, does it exist? Or any other accessory?
If you have any ideas, I would be grateful.
Thank you for your help.
Best regards.
Mike79410