In the Ribbon, you select Layout, then Size, and then A6 from the dropdown list
Best regards Via
-- "Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein
Ka
I don't have A6, so I'm asking more about how to add the size.
via55
It's strange that you don't have A6! What version of Excel do you have? What options do you have in Page Layout?
-- "Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein
Ka
I think I have the latest version since I have an Office subscription... I have A3, A4, and US standards....
Mike-31
Hello,
Page layout/size/other paper sizes/Page tab/Paper format/ and in the list you have A6
or also Page layout/in the bottom right you will notice a small square with an arrow that will open the assistant directly and Page tab/Paper format/ and in the list you have A6 A+ Mike-31
I am responsible for what I say, not for what you understand...