Snap message not showing up Lilipop0712 - Last answer on 2 juin 2019 1 answer Hello, I received a message on Snap, but when I went to the conversation, there was no message there. However, I got a notification saying I had received a message. And it doesn't say that this person deleted their message. Show more Related links: A Snapchat notification that won't go away How do you delete conversations on Snap? Notifications received but no chat on Snapchat Snapchat: message sending issue Messenger Lite notification but no new messages. Bug? Notification Snapchat 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. Toto91290 Same, when I send a message my contacts see that I am typing but don’t receive anything. This is the first time this has happened to me.
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. Toto91290 Same, when I send a message my contacts see that I am typing but don’t receive anything. This is the first time this has happened to me.