Vigorum X9 Plus issues giore34 - Last answer on 5 mai 2019 2 answers Hello, I have a problem with my headphones. The right one connects to the phone and I can listen to music, but if I try to pair both, I lose the connection with my phone. Thank you in advance. Show more Related links: One of the two Bluetooth earbuds isn't working. Snap [pending send] WiFi bug One earbud i12 TWS is not working. Scrambled channel Bluetooth headphones: only one earpiece works. I can't sync my wireless earbuds. 2 answers Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report giore34 Author Well, eventually with my phone, I had to pair the two earbuds with my phone's Bluetooth connection separately, one after the other. Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Louis2530 Hello, You should check the manual: http://www.vigoruntec.com/fc/product/detail/id/222 Louis ... Report giore34 Author Good evening, I looked at the manual, but do we need to reset it, and if so, what do we press 5 times? :) ... Report Louis2530 On the only button that I think there is.
Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report giore34 Author Well, eventually with my phone, I had to pair the two earbuds with my phone's Bluetooth connection separately, one after the other.
Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Louis2530 Hello, You should check the manual: http://www.vigoruntec.com/fc/product/detail/id/222 Louis ... Report giore34 Author Good evening, I looked at the manual, but do we need to reset it, and if so, what do we press 5 times? :) ... Report Louis2530 On the only button that I think there is.
... Report giore34 Author Good evening, I looked at the manual, but do we need to reset it, and if so, what do we press 5 times? :)