Recording no longer possible with Audacity
-
Hello,
I installed the latest version of Audacity yesterday and used it without any difficulty. I'm stuck this morning on the following problem. When I start recording sound from my PC, a small red triangle pointing down appears above the timeline, which blocks the use of Audacity. When I hover the mouse cursor over the red triangle to find out what it corresponds to, it displays "Actions in the timeline disabled during recording." I can't seem to disable this option. I reinstalled Audacity, but I still have this problem.
Thank you for your response
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 57.0
I installed the latest version of Audacity yesterday and used it without any difficulty. I'm stuck this morning on the following problem. When I start recording sound from my PC, a small red triangle pointing down appears above the timeline, which blocks the use of Audacity. When I hover the mouse cursor over the red triangle to find out what it corresponds to, it displays "Actions in the timeline disabled during recording." I can't seem to disable this option. I reinstalled Audacity, but I still have this problem.
Thank you for your response
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 57.0