Wireless phone reset

Hello,
I can't reset my Philips CD 560 cordless phone. I go to the advanced settings menu to reset, but nothing happens. Can you please help me?
Thank you
Best regards

4 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    You want to reset ..What is the problem that leads you to this reset?

    --
    It is very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
                                  Especially when it isn't there...
    18
    1. Hello
      When activating detect freebox I can no longer save directory entries, customize date and time... impossible to reset etc.
      Thank you for your response
      Best regards
      0
    2. Moderator
      @fmatassDetect Freebox.
      You have connected your phone directly to the Freebox wirelessly. ?
      Resetting the handset restores the default settings as described on page 40 of the manual paragraph: 15 Default Settings

      What icons are displayed on the handset screen?
      See the manual on page 11 for a precise description of them
      The manual: https://www.download.p4c.philips.com/files/c/cd5653b_22/cd5653b_22_dfu_fra.pdf
      0