Flashlight

Solved
Hello everyone and Happy New Year 2017

I can't find the flashlight in the widget on my Samsung Galaxy J3 mobile
I'm sure it's on this mobile but where can it be????
Thanks in advance if anyone can help me find it.

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 51.0.2704.79

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    On Samsung devices with a recent Android version, it's no longer a "widget" but directly a "shortcut" in the notification bar, accessed by pulling down from the top, where the icons for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc., are located.

    However, you sometimes need to "configure" this menu to display or swap the positions of certain common icons to have them right away when opened.

    --
    ~ To know how to listen is to possess, besides one's own, the minds of others... said Leonardo da Vinci.
    41
    1. Oksuper I found it indeed, I wouldn't have gone to that place
      Thank you Judge DT
      0
    2. Moderator
      @hophelieNo problem ;-)
      0
    3. Thank you, I hadn't found this explanation and tonight I found myself in the dark, it's difficult to put the key in the lock to get in!
      Could you tell me if it is possible to have this "lamp" button on the home page and how to place it there? Thank you for your response.
      0