AMD Quad Core E2-7110
Solved
Hello, I'm about to buy a new computer (HP 15-BA004NF)
Windows 10
1TB of storage
4GB of RAM
15.6 inches
As for the processor, it's an AMD Quad Core E2-7110 with a speed of 1.8 GHz and 2GB of cache memory
I'm not familiar with this type of processor as I'm used to Intel processors
Can you tell me what this processor is worth and how it performs compared to my old Intel Pentium?
Thank you in advance
Elena
Windows 10
1TB of storage
4GB of RAM
15.6 inches
As for the processor, it's an AMD Quad Core E2-7110 with a speed of 1.8 GHz and 2GB of cache memory
I'm not familiar with this type of processor as I'm used to Intel processors
Can you tell me what this processor is worth and how it performs compared to my old Intel Pentium?
Thank you in advance
Elena
6 answers
-
ContributorHi
Uh, when you say "old," what do you mean? Because there are Pentium ranges from all years, you know...
Well, this one is the bottom of the barrel, but it will serve you to go on the internet and watch movies, so that's something.
--
The Force is like computers, its actions are unpredictable.