RADAR chart with 5 axes of different scales
-
Hello,
I would like to represent in an Excel 2013 chart data from 5 different indicators. These indicators have different units ($, %, etc.), so the scales of each axis would be different.
I would have several data series, one that would be my scenario, the others being my comparisons (min, max, average).
Is this possible?
Thank you in advance
--
Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves: they will never cease to have fun!
I would like to represent in an Excel 2013 chart data from 5 different indicators. These indicators have different units ($, %, etc.), so the scales of each axis would be different.
I would have several data series, one that would be my scenario, the others being my comparisons (min, max, average).
Is this possible?
Thank you in advance
--
Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves: they will never cease to have fun!