Elite Rencontre = Scam
Solved/Closed
Warning,
Do not subscribe to this site.
The profiles are FALSE, the listings are TAMPERED, they send you random listings without considering your choices.
Moreover, they automatically renew your subscription without notice, with no prior information, even if your listing has been canceled.
So this should be placed among the sites to be banned.
To those who understand, greetings.....!!!
Do not subscribe to this site.
The profiles are FALSE, the listings are TAMPERED, they send you random listings without considering your choices.
Moreover, they automatically renew your subscription without notice, with no prior information, even if your listing has been canceled.
So this should be placed among the sites to be banned.
To those who understand, greetings.....!!!
40 answers
-
MorseauxHello everyone,
I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one who had a disappointing experience on Elite Rencontre.
In several months of using the site, I haven't had a single real encounter! Just fake profiles coming to talk to me trying to extort money from me, though...
I had read several "reviews" of Elite Rencontre on other sites, but now I realize that they are completely fabricated (like that nice piece of shit : One wonders if those who wrote it even created an account...).
Fortunately, I only took a three-month subscription with a prepaid credit card, so they can't renew my subscription behind my back.
Anyway, to be avoided. -
bendrop ContributorGood evening,
The day you understand that dating sites are just there to take your money, well, you won't come crying on the forums anymore and you'll have taken a big step.
The best place for meeting people is in the street.
Best regards. -
CirdekI'm going through the same thing right now as the author of the post; I have their collection agency on my back even though I'm no longer a premium member or a member at all!
-
Nath75Many fakes indeed, as the contact base is actually very weak. The site is thus inflated with totally fake (and often crude) profiles.
Very disappointing site. To be avoided.-
OberservateurHello,
By doing a reverse image search of the photos, we realize that many are stolen.
Then there are the "suggested" profiles, most of which do not meet the criteria at all.
Members pay because it is a new site that naturally doesn't have the number of genuine (!) members that older, credible sites do.........
It's up to you to decide whether you want to support them with your "donation".........
-
-
isore71Hello, I agree, I was on Elite for 6 months. The compatibility rate hangs by a thread: for example, regarding music style.
It suggests anyone: I indicated that I valued profiles being non-smokers and every day I received proposals from smokers! I mentioned this to Elite, to no avail.
I am a very feminine woman often dressed in short dresses and ballet flats; I received many farmer profiles!! The 20 additional proposals per day are, in my opinion, just "scraps" to make you believe you have many profiles suggested.
I re-registered without paying; I have access to the profiles but not the photos. I then notice that many are still there, wandering...
Some men, for whom the amount to pay is negligible, are hunters; I often had men who, from the very first message: "you are very beautiful, here's my phone number." The advantage is that you can eliminate them right away, but it's annoying and you start to wonder who you're going to encounter.
In the profile descriptions, I read "unbridled sexuality," which means that control leaves much to be desired despite my alerts.
And the meetings... many men not ready to commit, who haven't turned the page, who spend their time complaining right from the first meeting! (It's not the site's fault).
The price: very affordable but payable in one go whether for 3 months or a year!
I think I could write a lot more.-
-
katherineYes, I confirm, ladies be careful, many men are still married, not ready to commit or looking for a one-night stand... they may drive Audis or Mercedes and have good jobs, but they juggle relationships without questioning themselves... they make you believe in a beautiful relationship, that you are special and blah blah blah... in 3 months, I've met 10 people, including 1 serious person, who in the end was still married... for 2 others, they completely jumped on me... be wary, they are on the hunt!
-
-
elitearnaqueScam to avoid
€174 withdrawn
The renewal is a scam
And nothing inside
Complete nonsense -
soasigI totally agree with you. It's a complete scam. The automatic three-month re-subscription is straight-up theft.
All of this just to receive sheets that are incompatible with our expectations. A site to avoid!!!
In their ads, there are so many young, beautiful, and dynamic people, but behind the facade, a very sad reality that is quite different, I can confirm that. -
jeanneDANGEROUS and FAKE
This site is a disgrace. It’s been 3 months since I signed up after much hesitation. Unfortunately, I realize that in 2018, a woman on a dating site means for a man: physical relationship, secret garden, one-night stands.
This always leads to the same profiles of men. Whether it's the engineer, the accountant, or the CEO: absolutely all are looking for a one-night physical arrangement.
I was shocked to see that many profiles were fake.
They send you a smile, you respond courteously by saying that you find their profile pleasant and intelligent, and you never hear back. Curious?
And when you mention a phone call beforehand, that’s when the total astonishment hits: you never hear from them again!
Finally, Elite Rencontre is dangerous because when you manage to meet someone (3 in 3 months), I've only met sexual perverts. Supposedly, they are looking for a serious relationship, it goes well on the phone, you have a drink together, and in fact, they are manipulators, liars, who only think about sex.
They waste your time, abuse your trust, and in the end, you realize that these people are seriously disturbed sexually.
This site should be condemned.
I am very angry that this type of commercialization exists. Because at the price of the Elite subscription, you believe the advertising "quality site."
Elite Rencontre = TOTAL FAKE.-
RichardHello Jeanne, we can't put everyone in the same basket... it's stigmatizing what you’re doing..
We need to ask the right questions and understand the why and how..
I’m a man, and I’m dissatisfied with this site just like you, without waging a war against women.
Thinking about it,
I work a lot, I have little time for my personal life, so the ideal for me would be a good dating site, with people who meet my search criteria, even though ideally, a real encounter would be much better.. (natural, destiny)
Once again, due to a lack of time, we must face the facts; it's difficult to approach someone on the street, at work it’s not ideal for multiple reasons, in clubs everyone is wary of everyone else, and many just want a one-night stand, superficial people, in short... the dating site could be a good "tool," "means" to take the temperature, gauge, "hook," and then meet, because in the end, there needs to be a feeling, chemistry, mental and physical attraction.
The problem is that there’s something amiss with the profiles on Elite Rencontre.
Is it a deliberate choice of the site?
I don’t understand why:
- I have profiles without photos
- Many profiles do not match my search criteria (too old, smoker, doesn’t want children, a physique that doesn’t suit me.. (I’m athletic), a personality that wouldn’t match mine, a lifestyle opposed to mine, and so on..), while I took a compatibility test, aiming to be presented with profiles that would suit me... ?????!!!!!
- All the profiles I like never respond to my smiles, my emails. I feel like 60/70% of the profiles are fake, in the sense that I spend my time deleting "compatible profiles" because there’s been no response from them for weeks??
- Some profiles send me smiles, and when I reply, nothing... no more dialogue, it’s more than strange, it’s suspicious all this..
- profiles that initiate a conversation for 10/15 minutes and then nothing.. how bizarre..
I think that by exchanging, sharing experiences, and gathering info, we would manage to understand the why and how of this dating site.
Unity is strength; let’s unite by exchanging info, rather than engaging in petty wars that benefit no one.
The ultimate goal is to find someone in life and be happy.
Richard. -
Sylvaine9999@RichardThank you Richard for your reply. I will not register then. I was already hesitant about it, and now... Nothing beats a face-to-face meeting.
Best regards,
Sylvaine -
harmony03@Richardphew, thank you! I almost subscribed, I won't do it given your testimonials. I would have still understood if it were a free site, but paying for fake profiles? What a shame...
-
OliviaHello,
I share Richard's opinion; as a woman, I too am questioning this site. I have been registered for 3 months, and I've made no connections! Admittedly, I am not very active due to lack of time, but I would say I contact an average of ten profiles per week. My winks have no response. Some messages do get replies, and as soon as the conversation starts, the profile is deleted! I experienced that again this morning! I don't know what to think; the members may be attractive and intelligent, but many of them have no respect for those of us who are looking for something serious. As for human values, they could go back to kindergarten to learn respect and politeness... What a shame! -
-
-
joelartaudHello.
I am a man with a neutral opinion, I signed up for 2 sites.
Elite and Badoo.
I wasn't looking for a fling.., but rather love and fidelity.
And it was Badoo that introduced me to the woman I love today, while Elite asks for an express payment without asking me why I wasn't finding my happiness, or if I had any suggestions for improving the site.
Badoo congratulated me... -
foudurixElite Rencontre, I confirm: it's a scam! 3 months trial!!!!!!
-
HubSame, just thieves!!
-
JP
Indeed, I confirm it’s an absolute piece of crap of a website! I signed up for 3 months more than a year ago! I thought my subscription was over... I haven't used it since. And now the site has sent me an email saying that I owe 172 euros!!!! following the renewal of my subscription! I did not receive any renewal notice... Is there any recourse? Am I obliged to pay?
-
MiraheYou are required to pay, it is stated in the Terms and Conditions.
I registered on the site on September 15 for 3 months. I quickly realized the lack of seriousness of the site (profiles "compatible) inconsistent with my expectations) and made a request for withdrawal by email on September 16. Not forgetting to deactivate the automatic renewal before sending my request.
Elit has made a refund transfer which is currently pending in my account.
I advise you to go back to your profile and deactivate the renewal. -
-
-
PatriciaIndeed
No quality in sight
No respect for the choices
Nor for the criteria -
ZazaAbsolutely agree, this automatic subscription is a real pain and if you don't report it within 14 days, you're stuck with it. As for the profiles... In short, for demanding people... it's all about the money!
-
patRegistered for a month, many apparently interesting profiles were proposed in the first two weeks, matching my expectations, smiles received but no response to messages, then more and more "empty" profiles (no photo, little description)
Feeling like I've already exhausted the site's potential and I'm subscribed for 3 months
Only one contact in a month, that's an expensive date, plus it was someone only looking for a one-night stand
Very disappointed to be honest, I should have read these comments beforehand!-
-
Eleonore65@Treaz22Hello, Treaz22... I'm a woman and I've been subscribed to this site since the end of September, and I've only met two men (one in the first days and the other a week ago; the other members suggested to me are completely opposite to what I'm looking for) and they only matched with me on a few unimportant points, but on criteria like alcohol, smoking, a serious relationship, there...total lack of respect. I'm not even mentioning the 3-month subscription that I'm tempted to cancel and especially to stop the renewal... So it's been a month since I've been on this site and I really regret having the weakness to believe in it, it's quite despairing... You are right and I trust you when you say that not all the men on this site are perverted, but unfortunately, there are many of them here.
-
MarinaYes, often these gentlemen are only looking for a "one-night stand"... it's pathetic but unfortunately it brings us back to reality... I've been registered for 2 months, met 5 people, 3 of whom nearly jumped on me and 2 married perverts...
Sad reality, often married, idle, perverted, chasing a fantasy of a teenage body... Even past fifty... these gentlemen become quite unsettling.... -
Marie-ChristineSame here, I met 2 men who seemed perfect in every way, formal address, great situation... but in the end, they jumped on me right away on the first night..., and one admitted to having regular encounters without any follow-up, yet he was getting serious with the women he met... he was a CEO of a software company... 3 kids, divorced... nice apartment, nice car... predators are everywhere!
-
RichardHello, the same impression from the male perspective; the profiles do not match my search, many profiles without photos, women who do not want children, who do not correspond to me either mentally or physically, very few women visiting my profile, women who send me a smile or a message, then no responses when I actually reply...
Women who start a conversation, it lasts 5-10-15 minutes max and then nothing for no reason...
In the end, I don't know what to think about this site... a real waste of time, energy, and money ultimately.
I think that for the first 15 days, this site works normally, then there is some anomaly somewhere; it feels like a scam. How do we unsubscribe from this site??
I registered on 08/18/2018 and I'm waiting for a suitable encounter; I no longer really believe in it, even though I am by nature optimistic and persistent.
-
-
DominoExact, a site forcing re-subscription with a bunch of subtleties to avoid cancellation
You only get in touch with them when they announce an automatic re-subscription because the deadline has passed
For my part, this is a scam because I have tried several times over a month to indicate my non-renewal.
Please forward this email, and know that the organization that collects under the name:
SPARK NETWORKS SERVICES GmBH
For my part, I have blocked the automatic payment with PayPal and I am ready to take the matter to the Consumer Defense and the mediator of the Republic. Don’t let yourselves be taken advantage of, a petition online would complement our revolt.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Domino (my pseudonym on this site, by the way, ineffective!)-
DomiI also went through the same process as you. I wanted to cancel, but it was too late; they automatically charged me 108 euros for a 6-month subscription.
I am very disappointed with this site, no matches in 9 months, there are fake profiles. Then, when you respond to messages, after a quarter of an hour there’s no follow-up. Sometimes we can't even find the profile we were chatting with anymore. The profiles send you smiles and then nothing; we can't see if they are online. It's a site that is not recommendable.
-
-
DominoUnable to delete my profile despite an ongoing dispute:
It’s a hostage situation, I’m not the mayor of my own image
DON'T LET YOURSELF BE INTIMIDATED, make it known.
Here is the email I just sent to customer service:
Madam,
I tried to delete my profile, but once again it is not possible while we are in dispute and the paid subscription year is not over.
I keep a copy of this message by which I demand that you close my account as of today.
A copy of this will be disseminated online to lend credibility to other complainants
Domino (pseudonym)-
DominoThe height of irony!!
Satisfaction survey on a complaint that has not been resolved.
Here’s my response to the Quality Department:
Manon is not to blame, but rather the management policy and the quality of the offers.
A deliberately deceptive subscription system and ineffective management of selected criteria. Your customers are doubly cheated.
I hope that the numerous criticisms online will eventually make you change or disappear. I am not naive, and I know that a name change will be enough to restart without difficulties and with the same logic. -
-
-
VictoriaÉlite rencontre? A real scam. To this day, I am still crying over my 2000 euros stolen by a fake profile claiming to be in France but is nothing more than a petty thief from Ivory Coast. You filthy little thieves!
-
bbrnsTotally agree, worthless, useless pseudo-psychological test, customer service is non-existent, lists sent do not take your criteria into account, pure scam to siphon off money.
-
harnakoyMy completely off-the-mark pseudo-psychological test, impossible to redo, after the so-called customer service invents procedures that are proposed to me but do not exist!!
Who do they think they're fooling?
Not only useless but liars (in addition to being crooks...)
To be avoided at all costs.-
FlHello.
Elite encounters a scam, a money-grabbing scheme.
I cancelled a day after the automatic renewal that I hadn't requested and wasn't notified about, 240 euros with a monthly breakdown of 20 per month.
I asked them for a partial refund as I don't want to stay on this site with many suspicious profiles.
The response was negative.
The bottom line is that this site only cares about your money, nothing else.
I was naïve, I admit it.
Experience is what we call our mistakes, and my experience cost me 240 euros for nothing just before the holidays.
Thanks, elite.
-
-
- 1
- 2
Next