Inventel Wireless Magic

Hello,
I've been waiting on my PC for a while trying to set up the Wi-Fi, and now there’s a new development:

By going to Start/All Programs/Livebox/Utilities/Wireless Link Manager, I found myself on Inventel Wireless Magic. After all this time looking at my Livebox, I never managed to get there!

In Inventel Wireless Magic, no adapter is detected. How can I get my 5 TRENDnet wireless connection to be available?? Because after that, all I’ll have to do is enter my WEP key and connect... so that I finally have the internet.

Could someone please provide me with a solution? It would really help me!!! THANK YOU! ^^ !!!!!!!!!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

7 answers

  1. Hello,

    To connect a new PC to a Livebox, follow these steps:

    1) press one of the two buttons on the Livebox (refer to the manual)
    2) configure the PC, including the WEP key. (you have 10 minutes, if I remember correctly).

    There you go: it should work.
    0
    1. Ok, thanks for the info. But how do we configure it?
      0
      1. Hello,

        in Windows/start/connect/wireless network connection/show available networks, you find yours, double-click on it / enter the WEP key provided with your box and normally it should work.

        there you go
        --
        when Windows invents something that doesn't crash, it will surely be a nail...
        0
        1. Hello!
          Thank you for your responses.
          But actually, when I go to Windows/start/connect/wireless network connection/show wireless networks, I can’t find my network!! I would like an explanation if possible on how to set everything up from A to Z so that I can have my network (I’m a novice).
          0
          1. hello i would like to know how to open the aol box ports with shareaza so that it works very well and which ports to install thanks in advance.

            0
            1. I lost the installation disk for my Wireless Magic Inventel WiFi, please help me get a driver.
              0
              1. I am in the same situation as you, can you possibly be the solution now? Thank you.
                0
            2. Je ne peux pas accéder aux sites Web. Si vous avez du contenu spécifique à traduire, veuillez le fournir ici.
              0