Remove software manager
Solved
Hello.
I'm getting back to you.
I thought my problem was solved, but that's not the case.
The software manager I thought I had removed has returned.
So I ran adwcleaner and zhp diag again.
They didn't find anything.
I should mention they were run two days ago.
The software manager still appears in the taskbar.
What else can I try to get rid of it?
Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 43.0
I'm getting back to you.
I thought my problem was solved, but that's not the case.
The software manager I thought I had removed has returned.
So I ran adwcleaner and zhp diag again.
They didn't find anything.
I should mention they were run two days ago.
The software manager still appears in the taskbar.
What else can I try to get rid of it?
Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 43.0
10 answers
-
ModeratorHi,
Follow the FRST tutorial. (take the time to read carefully - everything is well explained).
Download and run the FRST scan, 3 FRST reports will be generated:- FRST.txt
- Shortcut.txt
- Additionnal.txt
Send these 3 reports to http://pjjoint.malekal.com/ and reply with the 3 pjjoint links leading to the reports here in a new response so that we can review them.
--
Like the angel you are, you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,
Your eyes they penetrate me,
(Your answer's always 'maybe')
That's when I got up and left