Excessive ban CSS issue

Solved
Here, this message is addressed to Counter-Strike players (experienced?). Almost all good players have already been accused of being a "cheater" or even insulted for no reason -_-
But what to do when you get banned (permanently) from the server by an admin, for having been accused (a taunt!) of cheating when that is not the case??
I specify that I am accused of using a "wallhack", so they say since I always watch the walls! (it's pure paranoia!), it's true that I was beating the opponent in question only 20 to 12! but he said that I always knew where he was?! It is true that my experience in the game, and the fact that this map is very well known (de_dust2) helps me to guess the position of my opponent but it's nothing more than luck!
I tried to explain calmly with them on their team’s site but I only received insults.
I specify that of course no cheat was launched on my computer or on my account. I particularly appreciate this server so for those who would tell me to "change servers" I will answer that if I wanted to, I would not have bothered to do all this! ^^
Can we consider filing a complaint with Steam?
Thanks in advance!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

72 answers

  1. A complaint about that?? it’s not a big deal, huh, you’ll see more later ;) As for the gratuitous insults, unfortunately that’s not what’s missing on the servers :(

    Don’t worry, there are so many servers, you’ll find others (sorry, I understand that’s not what you want to hear).

    Not long ago I almost got banned from my favorite server because a player took the same nickname as me. I asked him why but no answer, and there he goes, racking up frags, he was cheating. Everyone started banning me even though I clearly stated “Careful, there are two players with the same name there.” I left when there was only one vote to eject me, then I came back 20 minutes later and there everyone was saying “oh no, that cheating PiXi again...”. I kindly explained the situation to them, but none of them believed me. Even if they had banned me, what would you do about it? and it wasn’t even that serious anyway.

    There are so many assholes playing CS (and not just CS...), you have to rise above it.
    13
    1. I was banned from my favorite server, there is no way to come back to this server.
      0
    2. Hi, who banned you? I’ll talk to them to get you unbanned.
      0
  2. hmm
    it's true that abusive bans can sometimes be heavy-handed:
    however if you are really acting in good faith (which I don't deny, but there are so many cheaters that it's hard to sort out) a complaint to Steam won't have much chance of resolving your problem...

    if it were possible to explain directly with the admin from the site (to explain that if they have an anti-cheat system on their servers they can verify that you weren't cheating...
    but again your chances are slim (they can't verify everyone)

    the simplest solution would be to switch servers (but I guess you would want to resolve the problem differently)
    there are, however, lots of FR servers with a very good atmosphere !!!!
    1
    1. There are hundreds, even thousands of quarrels like this every day, you know, since they can’t check everything, you’ve got to deal with it.
      -1
      1. OK thanks to everyone for being so quick to respond to me, one last question (this could be useful for other things): can we obtain from Steam a "certificate" proving that no cheat has been launched from your account? A simple and irrefutable way to show goodwill.
        Thanks again to everyone!
        -1
        1. Hi!

          I was banned from Steam for cheating supposedly, even though I did not cheat! I landed on a shitty server with admins who did cheat, it was obvious, and when I pointed out that it was way too obvious they laughed, but didn’t give a damn... I told them what I thought of them and their noob server, and when I tried to reconnect to Steam today... I’M BANNED FOR LIFE APPARENTLY! (permanent ban...) I then wanted to see what was going on and on Steam's site they say zero tolerance for cheaters, so permanent ban!

          It’s really disgusting that Steam gives the power to exclude its customers to little shits, filthy morons of clowns with no morals and with 2 IQ... Believe me they would remember it for a while if I could have them in front of me!

          Is there a way to make Steam understand this or is it hopeless?

          Thanks in advance.
          -1
          1. Hello to you, simple admins don’t have the power to ban your Steam. They can only do so on their own server but in no case can they deny you access to all game servers!
            What message did Steam send you exactly? VAC off?
            2
            1. Hello to you, simple admins do not have the power to ban your Steam. They can only do it on their own server but in no case to deny you access to all game servers!
              What message did Steam send you exactly? VAC off?
              -1
              1. Hello,

                Thank you for taking the time to respond, it’s very kind of you!

                Sorry, the other day I was really upset, my message is a bit toxic... lol

                Well, actually I can’t access VAC servers anymore! A small window opens when I try and tells me that "my Steam account ****(mine) is banned from VAC servers for cheating issues..." and I have the impression it’s admins because one day I was banned as I explained in the first message... I was super heated as it happens and without bragging I was really hurting them.. So they started cheating, these nazis, and now it’s impossible.. I told them what I thought of them.. they "kicked and banned" me. I closed the game at that moment and the next day Steam opened and a message told me I’ve been VAC banned plus the little message when I try to log in...

                So today I only have unsecured servers with cheaters everywhere and since I don’t have any hacks on my computer it gets very tiring.. There are servers where supposedly cheating isn’t tolerated but where there are at least two or three who cheat and try to pass themselves off as "high" while you quickly realize they’re aiming aside, draw and shoot two times faster than you or get a clip to the head but don’t die...

                Since I don’t have all that, often the game gets on my nerves especially since I feel I don’t deserve what’s happening to me...

                But I think there’s nothing to do... right?

                I sent an email to Steam but they replied with their slogan "zero tolerance for cheaters" without trying to help me...

                Thanks in advance
                0
                1. I’ll provide the translation as requested, preserving HTML structure and fixing tags if needed: I’ll give you a way to have another tale; you do as when you install CSS, you don’t remove it, you create a new tale.
                  I’ll give you one if you want, which is not banned; if you want, add Micka13860 as a friend.
                  0
              2. Hello. One thing is for sure, it’s not the admins’ “kiked and banned” that could have caused this. There are several people who have seen Steam ban them from VAC without ever cheating (so they say...). Either all these people are lying, or it’s a Steam bug, but I don’t know anyone (in my gaming circle) who has been VAC-banned without ever cheating. So I’m sorry for you, but there is no solution...
                0
                1. Hello,

                  Here is my situation: my account was banned while I was on vacation, I suspect my brother cheated during my absence. (Do you believe me or not ...)

                  I had to spend another 35 euros for Counter-Strike: Source but I don’t dare to install it because I don’t know if Steam bans the account or if they ban the IP of my PC.

                  (A friend supposedly got banned with his account 2 even though he cheated with account 1)
                  Is it related to the internet connection, his account, or the IP of his machine ???

                  Could you enlighten me on this point, thank you in advance.
                  1
                  1. it bans your tale
                    0
                  2. How did you manage to get unbanned?
                    0
                2. Hello,

                  it's the STEAM ID that is banned, not the IP.
                  --

                  GoOgle is your friend ;o)
                  5
                  1. There’s always a jerk like you who reacts this way! Learn to respect people, okay man, bye you piece!!!
                    -1
                  2. @djackiFor new readers, this is a "response" (aggressive) to post 56:

                    "you should learn the French language first ;)" note that I keep it ^^
                    -1
                3. OK, alright, thanks for the info, so no risk if I reinstall CSS on my PC

                  thank you, thank you !!!
                  0
                  1. well actually on your pc you have a security id and steam is obligatorily there so even if you reinstall it doesn’t work you need another computer man sorry
                    0
                  2. No, you can keep your PC and change your IP, it's doable too but you need to know about computers :P
                    0
                4. Hello, I saw one day on a site that Steam added hardware ban (that is, hardware ban in some way, it bans your PC). If that's the case, you just have to change computers to play CS again.
                  1
                  1. Maybe that's where you saw it: http://www.infos-du-net.com/forum/281048-6-hardware

                    But I doubt that after a ban you can still play with your account on another PC... that would be too easy.
                    --

                    GoOgle is your friend ;o)
                    0
                5. I was also told to do this, how can I recover my account please
                  0
                  1. Hey guys, I got banned from my favorite server too (the Tm Chula server), but they have a reputation for banning anyone who’s too strong. THE CHULA TEAM IS FIFFFF they should be called Team CHUFIF
                    1
                    1. I was banned in a Counter-Strike world from a source I hadn’t done anything, and I also retrieved its (id:91.186.22.59:27025) and the world where I was banned zm-westwood-final and something else too zombie=UKLP=42man fast download.ca fail the second that I get banned from a Counter-Strike game if we can’t play peacefully it becomes serious thanks
                      0
                      1. I find it disgusting that simply because I’m a very good player I don’t want to boast about it, no I’m not here for that; let someone ban me for two of my friends because I’m better than him in every game, I used to kill him, I felt like it, and it seems to me that’s the point of the game. And this son of a b***h banned me from my favorite server, and that makes me furious because I knew that guy.

                        Also, I have a request: If one of you knows a public deathmatch server that is exclusively on surf-ski2, please give me a sign and share the IP of that server, thank you in advance.

                        P.S. answer the two questions at once, it will make less sorting to do when I receive them in my mailbox, thank you.
                        0
                        1. I was banned because someone stole my username on the server, he cheated like crazy and they wanted to ban him.. the problem is that they got the wrong person.. xD, and the worst part is that I’m really very loyal to this server.
                          0
                          1. It happened to me exactly the same on my favorite server, I disconnected just before getting enough votes to be banned

                            I came back a few minutes later and no one believed me when I said that the cheater had previously taken my username :o(
                            --
                            The site for roOck video clips in streaming: masdmaah.free.fr/clip/
                            0
                        2. I’m going to say something you might not like, but that’s not a big deal!!! I got my Steam account banned for alleged cheating, even though I never cheated and I’m only mid-level, and when Steam bans an account it’s a permanent ban and you can’t lift the ban, that’s the problem!!! I don’t know what to do since I don’t want to buy a new account (game in-store) for something I didn’t do!! If you have any advice to give me, please give it to me, I would be grateful!! a++
                          0
                          1. stop saying that you’re not cheating if you got banned
                            0
                          2. @cartmanpppffff you know nothing then shut up!
                            0
                        3. Hi, the 3/4 of admins are morons as they mess with their little server with their buddy and they pay, you have nothing to say they have the right to cheat with TS and others and you and the rabbit who gets shot and who has to shut up, it's really a shame it spoils all the interest of the game, a bunch of little assholes at CCS and the ambience becomes crappy if you want to stay on a server you have to suck up to the admin and I don't like that. thanks see you
                          0
                          1. but lol you’re right on top of that
                            the atmosphere becomes way too annoying on css plus with all the country folks from the east who think they’re men because they cheat ^^
                            we’re screwed i’m stopping css even though i knew this game before you newbies cried that it’s annoying with all these good moments passed!
                            but now there’s nothing to do the end of css has sounded for the brave players like us who go there for fun and to joke around
                            and more than a few shitty kids who take our heads because they know how to pirate an account steam or msn you know what i’m saying
                            while hack is something else and they’re thousands of miles away from having an ounce of our class
                            anyway this msg is also for all those people who put hacks at disposal so their shitty site earns a little more!! you are a bunch of idiots simply
                            to all the funny gamers and who dig pure frag one of these days but surely not anymore on css{JaCk}
                            0
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4