Excessive ban CSS issue
Solved
Here, this message is addressed to Counter-Strike players (experienced?). Almost all good players have already been accused of being a "cheater" or even insulted for no reason -_-
But what to do when you get banned (permanently) from the server by an admin, for having been accused (a taunt!) of cheating when that is not the case??
I specify that I am accused of using a "wallhack", so they say since I always watch the walls! (it's pure paranoia!), it's true that I was beating the opponent in question only 20 to 12! but he said that I always knew where he was?! It is true that my experience in the game, and the fact that this map is very well known (de_dust2) helps me to guess the position of my opponent but it's nothing more than luck!
I tried to explain calmly with them on their team’s site but I only received insults.
I specify that of course no cheat was launched on my computer or on my account. I particularly appreciate this server so for those who would tell me to "change servers" I will answer that if I wanted to, I would not have bothered to do all this! ^^
Can we consider filing a complaint with Steam?
Thanks in advance!
But what to do when you get banned (permanently) from the server by an admin, for having been accused (a taunt!) of cheating when that is not the case??
I specify that I am accused of using a "wallhack", so they say since I always watch the walls! (it's pure paranoia!), it's true that I was beating the opponent in question only 20 to 12! but he said that I always knew where he was?! It is true that my experience in the game, and the fact that this map is very well known (de_dust2) helps me to guess the position of my opponent but it's nothing more than luck!
I tried to explain calmly with them on their team’s site but I only received insults.
I specify that of course no cheat was launched on my computer or on my account. I particularly appreciate this server so for those who would tell me to "change servers" I will answer that if I wanted to, I would not have bothered to do all this! ^^
Can we consider filing a complaint with Steam?
Thanks in advance!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
72 answers
-
A complaint about that?? it’s not a big deal, huh, you’ll see more later ;) As for the gratuitous insults, unfortunately that’s not what’s missing on the servers :(
Don’t worry, there are so many servers, you’ll find others (sorry, I understand that’s not what you want to hear).
Not long ago I almost got banned from my favorite server because a player took the same nickname as me. I asked him why but no answer, and there he goes, racking up frags, he was cheating. Everyone started banning me even though I clearly stated “Careful, there are two players with the same name there.” I left when there was only one vote to eject me, then I came back 20 minutes later and there everyone was saying “oh no, that cheating PiXi again...”. I kindly explained the situation to them, but none of them believed me. Even if they had banned me, what would you do about it? and it wasn’t even that serious anyway.
There are so many assholes playing CS (and not just CS...), you have to rise above it. -
What is a permanent ban on Steam
-
What is a permanent ban on Steam?
-
how to file a complaint on Steam because I was banned in just.jocker mini-game just because I chose a hard difficulty in English = hard they banned me. please
-
Karnage server: 66.55.149.68:27015
If you are banned and you think you are not in the wrong: www.karnage.ca
There is a section created for this purpose and please follow the procedure in detail of what happened. Have a good game !!! -
Well then Zargon,
If you’re as experienced as you say, you wouldn’t write such stupidity. Steam couldn't care less how the servers are managed because they don’t pay for this service.
Instead of complaining, set up your own server.
No, what an idiot. -
Seriously, I got banned for cheating by VAC for cheating, but VAC doesn’t look if you cheat; they look on your computer, any plausible cheating software! So frankly, they told me that if I had a file "hack.exe" or stuff like that the ban was certain. I had one for an AoE2 game made by my brother and me when we played online in a network; I can tell you it made me lose trust in their system and to only play on servers not secured by VAC!
May they learn to use it if they want cheaters; I file 4/5 per day for them by going on very well-known servers, so frankly we need to start a petition against VAC lol! -
Hi, I got banned yesterday for a second or third time on this server. I find it abusive; I certainly didn’t cheat. I play for fun and I’m far from one of the best. I’d really like to know why I’m being banned???
-
I also get banned from servers quite a bit because of my level that's said to be "cheated": don't worry about it. In general, CZ and CSS are full of kids (gamins, kids, from 13 years to... 8 years. You wonder what the parents are doing.)
Simple example: FFA server: score, 8 kills for 0 deaths. 3 of them headshots. Permanent ban from ALL servers of the team. When you hear them on the microphone, you can tell they’re KIDS. -
Translate to English:
"talk to the leader of the server team so that they unban you" -
It would be nice to create a forum or a site that shares the reactions of all the players who, like me, are banned from a server because of the rage-quitters who can't stand getting killed every round.
-
Hello, sorry if I make mistakes but I have to respond quickly to this post.
If you play on this server often, and you are banned by voteban, then in that case, call an admin and have him verify that there are abuses.
If, on the other hand, it is an admin from the server team who banned you, you can go file a complaint with the team leader or a higher-ranking member than the person who banned you on the forum! (:
Now if it’s the team leader who bans you, he’s a good-for-nothing and you should change servers ;p -
I got banned from the site, I’m telling you, this is my second CSS (maybe subscription) that I buy, it’s by an admin of ***** who did this.
-
-
Hello everyone, I’m happy to be in this topic
I have Steam with CSS that I bought of course, I went on the server 85.190.9.234:27015 # R O M A /\ N I /| #
I made a few frags, I had the best score among others but I was 10-4 and I was banned on a no-steam IP, I don’t understand anything, it’s not normal because I normally have a Steam ID of type steam_id:0:0
-
Cartman, this might be useful to you:
https://www.francaisfacile.com/
And that's not all :D Yes, I do like to break people... But, Cartman, do you think installing a pendulum at the bottom of your screen Cs: source is a cheat? On that, at least, we agree. Then go read the terms when you create a Steam account and when you buy Cs: Source.
It says that you must agree not to change the game's data under penalty of a VAC ban. As I just said, you can change a game's data without it being a cheat.
That’s the case for only a few people but it exists. A little tip: If you’re VAC banned, then come here: http://toxteam.roxorgamers.com/index.php? We might find a spot for you.
Otherwise, I suggest you stop cheats for good. Sharpen your skills by playing against Wallackers, that’s how I went from LOW+.-
Yes, Steam (or VAC earlier) is really shit!
I got banned because ..... well, I don’t know ^^
I’m playing MW2 that I got at Christmas and yesterday I can’t play anymore; it says:
"Cheating Detected" And I’m pissed ... because a lifetime ban. Their anti-cheat thing is overrated. Not even a warning before banning ....
sorry for the French if there are mistakes ^^.
Best regards MiNiMoi
-
-
Grr! So I’m not the only one! Great business of Steam the free ban!
I was banned for being a perfect Steam user. I explain, and I hope the people who mock me read this!
I log into Steam on a beautiful summer morning, and a guy invited me to be his friend. His name is: Admin
I thought, yeah cool guy, who does he think he’ll get? I accept him to mess with him, I log into a Steam server, and ONE BY ONE I get banned (right after the famous "admin" logs in) So I’m screwed! I asked him what the hell this was, he explained that he was a Steam admin with full power on all servers. Two days later he asks me to help test detection of a hack called kartefoll or something like that, I told him to go away, but he said he wouldn’t hesitate to ban me at the slightest chance if I didn’t do what he said. So I downloaded it (he gave me the link) he gave me an IP of a server and told me to go there and activate the hack, like a fool I didn’t know how to do it, so I dropped it. A week later... VAC ban!
One thing to say,
and I won’t say it, I don’t want to end up in court for shocking kids ><
^^ -
Hello,
I have been playing CS 1.6 for a long time now and I decided to rent a server!
To make it known to everyone I decide to give you its IP to circulate!
IP Address: 91.121.121.25:27033
Server with a good atmosphere and FFA server! -
Hello, here is a cheat for the game Counter-Strike: Source that lets you see through walls (wallhack)
and that enables many other options at this address: http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/ALzhvWnJ
or also http://cheat.a.nf/
little screenshot here: http://nsa07.casimages.com/img/2009/09/02/09090206252977667.jpg
Good luck and have fun -
Hi everyone, so I hacked my Steam account at some point and I managed to recover my Steam account. The problem is that the guy who cheated with my Steam account is currently banned. I can only go on non-secure servers. Is there a way to get unbanned?
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
Next