Akai TV code problem
Hello, I have a small problem with my television that I just bought. It's an Akai HDTV LCT3201. I connected the Videotron HD receiver with the recorder, but I can't find any codes to make my television work with the remote control of my Illico Digital. If you could advise me on what to do, because even manually searching for codes on the remote has been unsuccessful.
4 answers
-
look at the back of your TV on the plate to see if you can find a code
I'll give you some for different Akai TV models, try them one by one
0361, 0208, 0371, 0037, 0191, 0035, 0009, 0072, 0218, 0163, 0546, 0516,
0556, 0548, 0581, 0480, 0217, 0631, 0216, 0264, 0448, 0377, 0606 -
Good evening
if your TV is new, you should have received
a catalog, and if you look inside you will find the method
for installing the codes, either manually or through automatic search. -
Hello
check in your catalog if you have a list with codes for all TV brands -
I don't know if these numbers are still valid today
they are from some time ago