Application : 0xc0000135 ?????

Solved
Hello

I installed a software on my computer. When clicking on the icon corresponding to this software, a message appears:
The application failed to initialize properly (0XC0000135), click OK to close the application.

Questions: what should I do? What does this message mean? And most importantly, how can I fix this issue?
Thank you for your response
Configuration: Windows 2000 Internet Explorer 6.0

21 answers

  1. Hello, check if in the program removal (list) net.framework is not uninstalled. See you!
    86
    1. I would like your help, it's not working. Is it in "Add or Remove Programs" or "Add or Remove Windows Components"? Thank you :P
      0
    2. Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
      0
    3. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
      0
    4. Hello,

      All the deletion procedure is here.

      https://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/1286-windows-update-net-framework-les-patchs-kb-la-solution

      Have a nice day.
      0
    5. Il semble que votre requête soit incomplète ou mal formulée. Pouvez-vous préciser ce que vous souhaitez savoir concernant "net.framework" ?
      0