Language switch

Hello everyone, I have a small question about Python and I hope you’ll help me. Thanks in advance.
How to change Python to French??
Thank you :D

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    "Hi, Python is just a scripting language, we can't change the "language" in which we write it... So, what are you trying to change? The language of the IDE IDLE? -- from human import idiocy del idiocy"
    2
    1. thank you first for the response but what i want is to change the chat box and the menu bar to French :D
      0
    2. Contributor
      @chaimaerajiOk but it doesn’t tell me which dialog box or menu bar you’re talking about...
      0
    3. @ElementWsorry but i didn't understand :/
      0
    4. Contributor
      @chaimaerajiIn your messages, the only thing you indicate is that the language you want to change has to do with Python. Python itself does not have a language; it is in English and only in English.
      Similarly, Python does not have a visual interface, only an interpreter that provides you with an interactive command line.
      So, I ask which software you mean exactly: are you talking about IDLE? Or about dialog boxes/menu bars that you create yourself via a script? Or something else?
      0
    5. I think he is talking about the code interface. When you create Python code, the menus accessible in the bar above are in English (File, Edit, etc.). Then it's easy English.
      1