Is tarot's objective dead?
Solved
Hello,
Having been registered on Objectif Tarot for 4 years, I am disheartened: for the past 8 days, I've been unable to connect to this friendly tarot game software on the internet.
Does anyone know anything about the life or death of OT...?
Or, if not, a trick to fix this problem...?
THANK YOU in advance!
Pierre
Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.130
Having been registered on Objectif Tarot for 4 years, I am disheartened: for the past 8 days, I've been unable to connect to this friendly tarot game software on the internet.
Does anyone know anything about the life or death of OT...?
Or, if not, a trick to fix this problem...?
THANK YOU in advance!
Pierre
Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.130
2 answers
-
It indeed seems that the OT site has been inaccessible for several days.
This is not the first time this has happened; let's hope that the game organizers manage to get it working again.-
-
-
-
@elyasludicash
-
Thanks to Schrak. I just signed up on ludicash: much less user-friendly than the now-defunct OT, unfortunately, and attached to a paid site, I really don't like it at all....!!!
Plus, the navigation on the site is completely bizarre...
But, well, if OT is dead, we'll make do with this substitute.....
-