Print area

Solved
Hello,
I can no longer access the print area options in Excel Starter.
What I want is to select the row to repeat at the top of each page. All the "print area" options in the page layout are grayed out and cannot be used.
Thank you for guiding me on the steps to follow.

2 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello

    "I can no longer... "
    Have you ever done it in Excel Starter? Or in Excel 2010?
    Or are you opening a file made from another version?
    The Starter versions have very limited features. It's hard to guide you when we don't have it
    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/features-in-excel-that-are-not-fully-supported-in-excel-starter-0982b3f1-7bca-49a7-a04b-3c09d05941d4?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

    --
    Argitxu
    1
    1. Hello Argitxu,
      I've found it thanks to the link you sent me. In fact, I was going directly to File/Print/Page Setup instead of clicking directly on the Page Setup tab. I thank you for the help you gave me and I'll see you soon.
      While I'm at it, can you tell me how to check and correct the spelling in this message?
      0
    2. Contributor
      @rosemanebinicRe,

      Perfect then :)

      Here, the mistakes are underlined in red, and like in Word, a right click offers the correction.
      Good night

      Argitxu
      0
    3. @ArgitxuOK, it works. I definitely won't be able to do without your services anymore.
      Once again, thank you and see you very soon maybe (I still have some questions in reserve...)
      THANK YOU
      0
  2. I tried on Microsoft Excel and on Open Document. The strangest thing is that I managed to use this function

    on another document, but when I open it now, those options are no longer available, even though they still work!

    The mysteries of computing...
    0