How to add chevrons?
Hello...!??
I've been trying for days to make the "less than..." sign (chevron)
, but I can't do it at all. I've tried everything: Ctrl+Alt.... Holding down the Shift key and so on. I have an HP ENVY 15 TOUCHSMART NOTEBOOK PC with an AZERTY keyboard.
Please... Thank you in advance..!
3 answers
-
ModeratorHello
The < key is apparently to the left of the W for the >, it's the same with the Shift key
Otherwise with Alt
Alt+60 gives <
Alt+62 gives >
The Alt codes http://sebastienguillon.com/test/jeux-de-caracteres/windows-ascii-fr.html
--Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
Especially when it's not there...-
-
Moderator@hyboyWhat is the exact model of this HP Envy 15
https://support.hp.com/fr-fr/document/c00219194
Can you take a photo of this keyboard
https://www.commentcamarche.net/infos/25913-ccm-inserer-une-image-dans-une-discussion/ -
Moderator@hyboyIs it more like this? (without the numeric keypad)
-
https://login.aliexpress.com/?from=sm&return_url=http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1756561452.html
Unlike mine, which is AZERTY. -
Moderator@hyboyI understand that it's an Azerty... that's why I'm trying to find a photo of the Azerty keyboard to be able to say, with certainty, where the > and < are.
Giving me a Qwerty keyboard doesn't help me much.
-

