Recherche titre chanson et interpretes

bonjour

je recherche le titre d'une chanson interprétée en anglais par deux chanteurs , la chanson est accompagnée par une guitare ... en gros les paroles donnent : " because i love you you ...more and more ...." enfin si vous trouvez avec ça , vous êtes fort !

3 réponses

  1. Bonjour,

    autre hypothèse :

    Paul Simon & Art Garfunkel : Mrs Robinson (1968).
    0
    1. Ou 

      The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Running(1973)

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4tJSn0QtME&feature=youtu.be

      0
      1. J’y suis :

        Jason Mraz - I'm Yours (2008)

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkHTsc9PU2A&feature=youtu.be

        Well, you done, done me in, you bet I felt it
        I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted
        I fell right through the cracks
        Now I'm trying to get back

        Before the cool done run out, I'll be givin' it my bestest
        And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention
        I reckon it's again my turn
        To win some or learn some

        But I won't hesitate, no more, no more
        It cannot wait, I'm yours
        Hmm (hey, hey)

        Well, open up your mind and see like me
        Open up your plans and, damn, you're free
        Look into your heart, and you'll find love, love, love, love
        Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
        We're just one big family
        And it's our Godforsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved

        So I won't hesitate, no more, no more
        It cannot wait, I'm sure
        There's no need to complicate, our time is short
        This is our fate, I'm yours

        Do you, do, do, do you
        But do you, do you, do, do
        But do you want to come on?
        Scooch on over closer, dear
        And I will nibble your ear

        A-soon da-ba-ba-ba-ba-bum
        Whoa, oh-oh-oh
        Whoa, oh-oh-oh-oh, whoa-whoa-whoa
        Uh-huh, hmm

        I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
        And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
        But my breath fogged up the glass
        And so I drew a new face and I laughed

        I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason
        To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
        It's what we aim to do
        Our name is our virtue

        But I won't hesitate, no more, no more
        It cannot wait, I'm yours

        Well, open up your mind and see like me
        Open up your plans and, damn, you're free
        Look into your heart, and you'll find that the sky is yours
        So please don't, please don't, please don't
        There's no need to complicate
        'Cause our time is short
        This, oh, this, oh, this is our fate
        I'm yours

        Brr-ba-mmm, da-ba-mmm-day
        T-du, du, t-du, du, t-du, du, du, du, du-du-du
        Hmm-mm, oh, I'm yours
        Oh, I'm yours
        Oh-oh-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh-oh
        Baby, do believe I'm yours
        You best believe, you best believe I'm yours, hmm

        0