PROBLEM DETECTING ARRAY

Hello,

My PC won't turn on anymore :( message DETECTING AWAY then a black screen with a blinking white line at the top left

WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP ME

Thanks in advance

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 33.0

4 answers

  1. Hello, it's definitely a RAID issue.
    If you have set up a RAID, it is faulty.
    If not, disable the RAID option in the BIOS.
    Regards.
    -1
    1. I really suck at computers and this tower was purchased less than 3 days ago.

      What is RAID? I've heard about it on the internet.

      Thank you for your help :)
      1
      1. Hello, if it's a PC under warranty, the easiest way is to send it back to customer service.
        Otherwise, you will need to have the RAID mode and BIOS settings explained to you.
        You can look here: https://www.commentcamarche.net/contents/996-protection-les-systemes-raid
        Best regards
        0
        1. It's a used PC bought on eBay, I don't have any customer service, but in the BIOS, by pressing TAB and F8, I can't find RAID.
          0