Laptop reset Emachines G640

Hello
I currently have an Emachines laptop with reference G640 that I would like to reset to factory settings in order to check if the problem it has comes from the processor or not
The problem is that I can't find how I can reset it; I asked a professional who would do it for me for 20-25€
I find that this is a bit expensive for something I could do myself...
Could someone help please

Thank you in advance

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    The requested price is correct, it’s just that we have to travel and press a button ...

    You just posted this question for the 2nd time on the forum, which is forbidden. (read the charter)
    0
    1. Ok
      But well it doesn't answer my question

      Yes I know but I didn’t get a response so I posted a new one
      However I didn’t know it was forbidden, thanks for the info I will delete the old post then
      0