Missing XINPUT1_3.dll

Solved
Hello,
I installed Need For Speed, everything went smoothly but when I try to launch it, I get this error message: The program can't start because XINPUT1_3.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
How can I fix this issue?

Thanks in advance
Maxirugue

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 30.0.1599.101

4 answers

  1. Download and install the latest version of DirectX
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35
    Issue resolved for Borderlands 2 on Windows 10 (64-bit).
    195
    1. Hello everyone, as "Silver_Libra" said, you must have "directx" to play without issues, hence the importance of having a graphics card from the 600 or 700 series at a minimum + Windows 7 64 bits at a minimum to play recent games.
      3
    2. with DirectX, the problem is solved
      -1
    3. Thank you very much, it works with DirectX.
      1
    4. Thank you very much.
      PS: DirectX not installed on a new gaming laptop, what a shame...
      0
    5. Thank you for the info.
      0