How to repair a bare wire. (macintosh)
Solved
Hello hello!
Like many people, my MacBook Pro 15" power cable has ended up fraying just before the plug (the end that goes into the computer) for about 3 cm.
Since the power supply still works, I wanted to ask if you had a more suitable solution than tape to "wrap" the exposed part.
I was thinking of wrapping a straw around it and taping it, but I’m sure you might have better solutions!
Thanks in advance :)
Here’s a picture: http://tinypic.com/images/goodbye.jpg
Like many people, my MacBook Pro 15" power cable has ended up fraying just before the plug (the end that goes into the computer) for about 3 cm.
Since the power supply still works, I wanted to ask if you had a more suitable solution than tape to "wrap" the exposed part.
I was thinking of wrapping a straw around it and taping it, but I’m sure you might have better solutions!
Thanks in advance :)
Here’s a picture: http://tinypic.com/images/goodbye.jpg