[ECRAN] message "OSD verrouillé" ...

...when I press the "MENU" button

Hello!

I just acquired a Fujitsu-Siemens Scaleoview C19-1W, which I am using, while waiting for my CPU, plugged into our VAIO laptop..

When I want to access the menu (button on the edge of the frame), the message "OSD locked" appears.

I just read that OSD means "On Screen Display".
But how do I "unlock" this famous OSD in order to properly adjust my screen?

--
('-())KeleK
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.3

6 answers

  1. Locking the ON/OFF button
    The ON/OFF switch can be locked to prevent accidental or unauthorised changes to the monitor
    settings.
    Press and hold both buttons 6 and 5 simultaneously for a few seconds.
    A message is displayed that the action has been performed.
    Please proceed in the same manner to release the locked ON/OFF switch again.

    To unlock your screen, simultaneously press the up arrow and down arrow.
    10
    1. b me, I have an HP vs19x flat screen and I did this but it doesn't work, please answer me

      I'm replying, it's an HP vs19x

      Photo:
      http://www.esprinet.com/Area_Informativa/img/schede/HPC_MD_33083_EN632AA_BIG.JPG

      HELP Help, help me, I'm lost here! lol
      0
      1. Merci, même si personne ne m'a aidé, j'ai trouvé le PBR sur les écrans HP modèles 15-17-19. Il faut appuyer sur le menu (A) pendant au moins 20 à 30 secondes et cela s'affiche.
        0
        1. Indeed, the solution was there biggrin1.gif thank you for the link: I didn't know what the exact procedure was (I had unlocked the menu by chance).

          http://www.fujitsu-siemens.co.uk/...
          0
          1. can someone help me
            I can't unlock my computer buttons
            when I press it says osd locked
            I have a hanns-g screen
            I've tried everything and nothing works
            0
          2. me too hanns g! have you found out how to do it since?
            0
          3. I have a hanns_g and I have the same problem!
            0
          4. Good evening
            same with a Hanns-g HU196D screen --> osd locked no manipulation works and the manual doesn't provide anything on this. If anyone has the solution, I am interested.
            Thank you.
            0
        2. I followed what it says, namely to press and hold the 5 and 6 keys (or 4 and 5) on your screen for a few seconds, wait for the "unlock" bar to finish and release.

          And there you go, the screen is unlocked.
          5
          1. osd verrouillé siemens
            0
        3. it varies, no doubt depending on the screen, I am unable to switch it to normal mode. and I have tested all the advice received online. probably haven't found the right post! allowing me to carry out the appropriate manipulation.
          4