ION SLIDES 2 PC

Bonjour, under Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), I would like the drivers for ION SLIDES 2 PC.

3 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    Answers are provided by volunteers, not by machines... A little "please" or "thank you" is appreciated!

    The ION site seems to offer only drivers for Windows :-/

    --
    People who fight can lose. People who do not fight have already lost. (Bertolt BRECHT)
    1
    1. Hello Sir.
      Indeed I started with hello, but
      I didn't think about the THANK YOU.
      This is my first visit to the site.
      With my best regards.
      0
      1. Moderator
        Just a little thing: you didn’t write “hello” because CCM does it for you in advance. So it’s unnecessary to try to pretend otherwise...

        “This is my first visit to the site”
        When you enter a shop for the first time, don’t you greet the merchant? Don’t you say “please”?
        0
    2. Re... hello.

      NO, I do not want to try to make anyone believe otherwise, since I did not know that the CCM did it for me. So my 2 mistakes... HELLO... and THANK YOU.

      I am new to forums despite my programming background from 1975 to 1998.
      During that time and until 2 years ago, I only used PCs and never participated in any forums.
      Since then, I have switched to MAC and kept my accounting applications Ms Money and Paymaker which only work on PC... but on the MAC via Parallels Desktop and XP Pro. My record... despite my background... I still do not speak or understand English!!!

      One of the few things I think I know about forums is that using the informal "tu" is the norm, so at the age of 73, I ask YOU if we can continue this conversation privately, I still have a lot to learn and also, does this conversation remain visible only to me and you?

      Hi and thanks again.
      0
      1. Moderator
        Re, ;-)

        Yes; using "tu" is the norm. However, if it bothers you in any way, I can locally modify my habit. I am not that many years younger...

        This little debate is public, CCM does not offer "private lounges" but by clicking on my username you can access my profile where there is a button to "send him a private message." In principle, we avoid solving problems privately so that everyone can benefit from the answers.

        If you are using Parallel, you should be able to use your ION and retrieve the driver from the link I provided. That said, with Parallel and XP, it becomes a "Windows" question.

        @+ (see you later in forum code)
        0